We love fall time at our house!
There is a lot of celebrating around here
all within 3 months;
like 4 birthdays and 2 holidays!
This celebration was all about Sheldon =)
He had a great day receiving birthday wishes
from old and new friends on
facebook (love that modern technology!),
and from all 6 younger siblings!
He took the day off work as birthday leave (a floating holiday), and
we went shopping at Walmart, and played tennis at a local park!
(It was fun, but it had been a VERY LONG time,
so today I seriously hurt so bad, I can't move!
Sheldon is younger, so he's doing better than I am =)
I made one of his favorite dinners; chicken cacciatore,
and his favorite
dessert; strawberry shortcake!
Happy Birthday from all of us!

Happy birthday, Sheldon! I was right in thinking we were the same age...I just made it there a few months ahead of him. =) Looks like it was a good day!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Sheldon! I love strawberry shortcake too. And "3 + 8" candles is a cute idea. 11 candles is much easier than putting on 38 candles!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun way to spend a birthday and the strawberry shortcake looks so yummy! Happy birthday, Sheldon!
ReplyDelete