Natalie turned 14; that's momentous and a milestone!
(for her parents too!)
She can now go to Stake dances
and there was a Stake dance at our Stake Center
THE day after her birthday!
It was an Epi-center costume dance (for 11 stakes in our area)
and she couldn't wait!
She dressed as a 'fairy princess' for the ModBall dance.
Sheldon and I have chaperoned a few stake dances in the last year,
and we were
THERE that night too =)
She told her Dad after he and I arrived
that she'd dance with him on 'the next one.'
He wasn't ever fast enough!
As her Dad and I were leaving, she named the 5
guys she had danced with!
Here's to many more fun dances!
She's Back!!!
For green and gold day, Natalie decked out again =)
a green yoshi shirt from a friend for her birthday, a green tie, a nice fuzzy green
hat, and round green glasses!
And for Neon Day...
It was a successful outing.
She managed to find the green neon shirt and jacket
to go with her socks and hat!
Love her spirit!

She looks so cute... in all 3 outfits! She is such a fun girl!
ReplyDeleteWow, Natalie! 4 different costumes in one week? I'm really impressed that you didn't reuse one of them for trunk or treat -- I would have! =) I'm glad you had such a great time at your first stake dance!
ReplyDeleteJordan will turn 14 in February, though I don't know that he's as excited about hitting the stake dances. =)
ReplyDeleteI love that Natalie has so much school spirit, AND the confidence to go all out!