10.01.2010

Toothy smile =)

Evan (9 1/2) has a severe cross bite.
His orthodontist said that it would be more difficult,
if not impossible to correct,
when he's older.
So that meant an appliance on the roof of his mouth,
which had to be key turned nightly for 2 weeks!
That was my job.
No pain, but Yikes!
He then went back for 3 braces on his top teeth.
That should do the trick over the next few months.
Bonus:
he got to choose 3 colors for the braces;
gold, blue and green it was =)
It will all be worth it!

2 comments:

  1. My parents gave me braces at that age and I'm sooooo glad they did (now at least!) I love his color choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a 10-year old girl in my house who can sympathize! At least the colored bands make it a little fun. They definitely didn't have those back when I suffered thru braces! =)

    ReplyDelete