10.15.2010

Photo session

Here is a sampling from our photo session this summer at a local park.
Some of the photos are posed, others are candid =)
I posted some of our favorites.
My mom had wanted to have this extended family photo session last summer,
but with my older brother's passing, it didn't happen.
My sister's 2nd son graduated from high school in June and was moving out of state,
so my mom made the session a priority!
Sheldon & I hadn't had photos taken since we were married 15 years ago! All 17 of us The cousins (oldest 19 1/2, youngest 3 1/2)
My parents, younger siblings & I
Our kids (Aaron, Evan, Annaliese, Nathan, Natalie)
The Knowlton family
Our family My brother Tim & wife Debbie; our parents; Sheldon & I; my sister Lynda & husband Glenn
My parents with their grandchildren

4 comments:

  1. Those are great photos! We really need to update ours, too! Who was your photographer? I especially like the one with all the cousins on the playground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love family pics! Those are all really fun! I love the one of your kids all running together towards the camera. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pictures. I love the first one of you and Sheldon. And it sounds like it was definitely time for an updated picture of you two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ones of the kids running too! And I'm so glad you got a couple picture--very nice! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete